Friday, August 23, 2013

How To Create a Business Website

I had a friend today ask me if he should have a website and would it help. Here are 5 key tips on how to create a business website. **The information I m about to share with you is NOT technical. It is a marketing strategy on how to create a business website that requires a thought process.** Do You Wanna Sale Stuff or Just Want a Site? In the network marketing niche, it makes sense for me to create a blog so that I share tips like these to help people solve their problems. My friend that asked me if he should have a website. I replied what s your purpose of the website. If you don t know how to create a business website, then this blog will help. These tips can useful for any niche, but if you are not looking to sell stuff on your website than this blog isn t for you. 5 Tips on How to Create a Business Website 1. Identify your target market. A great resource to identify your target market is this book called Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy. 2. Who are you? People want real peopl

http://crisscrossmarketingpros.com/how-to-create-a-business-website/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=how-to-create-a-business-website

No comments:

Post a Comment