Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blogging Tips: How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog

Wanna learn how to drive traffic to your blog? Don t worry, I got you. In this post you learn where I get my source of traffic and you can do the same for your blog. My Statistics for Traffic on My Blog Here on the the left hand side are stats from my blog on Alexia. You can see that my ranking for the US is in the 333,000 range and worldwide it is now under a million. Last time I checked this I was above 600,000 in the US and over 6 million worldwide. On alexia.com you wanna a lower ranking which is working like clockwork. On the right hand side you will see the from my host panel the traffic stats. If you wanna know how to drive traffic to your blog or want to start your on blog, I suggest you get hosting. I use Hostgator because it is fairly easy to use and inexpensive. You can recognize the increase in traffic from last year to this year. That is mainly by being consistent. Consistent trumps all. How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog Usually when people finish write a blog they thin

http://crisscrossmarketingpros.com/blogging-tips-how-to-drive-traffic-to-your-blog/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=blogging-tips-how-to-drive-traffic-to-your-blog

No comments:

Post a Comment